Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Info Post



I've never been the girl who discovers new designers. I don't follow Fashion Weeks and I rarely pick up fashion magazines, unless their editorials are particulrly eye-catching. That being said, every once in a while another blogger will post about a designer or collection they really like and I can't help but bookmark it to my inspiration folder! This Fall/Winter collection by Sally Scott was one I discovered through Vim & Verve a few days ago, and I haven't been able to stop gazing at their website ever since!




Winter may seem far away for some bloggers who are still looking forward to Fall and Thanksgiving, but really, here in Montreal we're right on the cusp - we even saw snowflakes the other day! - and I've been meaning to find some weather-appropriate fashion inspiration! These looks are so perfectly layered and involve so many cozy items, I sort of feel like it is just what I've been looking for!




I can't really understand their website since the whole thing is written in Japanese, but it's worth checking out! Each picture I've posted here is actually a video, and they all seem to sum up exactly what makes those first few cold months so perfect! There is something so whimsical about the first snowfall and ice rinks right before the holidays, and these videos really do capture that feeling perfectly! I'll leave you with the pictures now, but don't be surprised if you find yourself whistling perfectly holiday inspired Bing Crosby tunes for the rest of the day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment