Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 12, 2009

Info Post
I had the day off today - and spent it mostly lounging around and prowling the depth of ebay for pretty jewels and day dresses. I didn't find too much.. but I'm not worried because I'm heading home (east coast) on Wednesday night and I know that there are treasures to be found!!

I did snap a few pictures of my bedroom progress. It seems like this room is the one that's coming together the easiest.

new bed!


YES! A bed frame. A nice old antique brass $50 craigslist find! I'm an adult now, no more box springs on floors ... ever again!



The letterpress table got kicked out when we found that dresser for a whopping $20. The little kiddie floral chair- a little pricier at $40. The polka dotted suit case that's somewhat tough to make out was found at Alameda last month and the rest of the things followed me here from Boston. Except for that pretty red silk dress - thank you Miss Stellate Vintage!!



Anyway - that's all I have to share today. The living room/dining room is a ridiculous mess that I fear might never go away .. or maybe it will once we find a couch, end tables, coffee tables, shelving ...... until then it's mostly a midnight maze of booby trap piles inviting you to trip and fall on that sacred quest for a glass of water in the middle of the night...

Oh, actually - one more thing! I did update my shop today - I'm really excited about all the pieces up right now... unfortunately the pictures are terrible since it's an awfully grey day (storms a comin' tomorrow) and so this apartment takes on bat cave qualities... Someday I'll figure out a good photo solution... Until then, take my word that this stuff is goood!

0 comments:

Post a Comment