Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 18, 2009

Info Post

Source Lungsfuls

I never thought I would embrace the coming of Winter quite as happily or as easily as I have done this year! Being a creature of warmth and sun I usually get upset if the sun is hiding behind a cloud let alone gone for seasons. But we had our first snow last week and as I took a walk into town and the fresh cold air hit me I couldn't help but get excited about Christmas, mulled wine and wrapping up warm by a cosy fire.

I just adore the styling in these pics, I recently bought a huge wool poncho from a local flea market which when accompanied by some thick winter tights and brown leather boots will finish the look perfectly. Reminds me a little of Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley in the film I have yet to watch "The Edge of love".

0 comments:

Post a Comment