Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 25, 2009

Info Post
Maybe I should start with an apology for not blogging the last couple of weeks. Ever since we arrived back in Amsterdam I had no time to relax, sit down or what-so-ever. Now, a couple of days later and several jobs, sandwiches and apple-juices behind me, I'm back on track and will promise to blog more. Either way, sorry.


So what's new? Lemme see.. Jean-Paul moved in with Bubba and me, therefore we are like Charlie's Angeles, The Powerpuff Girls or you name it. Magic three sum, slightly Sex and The City, yet younger and yes, gay.

Oh and I found myself an amazing new assistant named Aleph Jarren. So whenever you see me and some cute redhead, c'est him.


Anyway, with a new season ahead of us, meaning in terms of fashion or well maybe in real life too, I'm happy to be surrounded by real friends, family and people I care about.

As I'm sitting on my bed with a small can of corn and some fruit-juice that doesn't really have any vitamins left, I'm good. And as this all may not make sense to many of you, I'll blog what I need to write down, therefore this as well:


'Sometimes you need to take distance from it all to get a better, a more clear view. Other times you need to get in there, all the way, to find out what's the real deal. But either way, anyhow, we all like a hug at times and can’t always be happy and smiling. However it are those who can look beyond what you wear, how you act and all that's there, the ones that will make it to the next chapter.'

And with a book coming up, a couple of trips, many stories and a zillion cool new things that I can't share yet, but will do when the time is right, my team and I are ready and whoever can make it, whoever will push it, we'll ask you to hop on board.


Together is the future. And the future, yes, it's ours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment