Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 22, 2008

Info Post
Oh, I promised outfits... And I lied. I do have one from the trip, the outfit I wore on the first day of travelling but the rest were not captured because I forgot to charge my camera battery. Which also means I suck.


I wore - stripy shirt (thrifted), black skirt (homemade), blue tights (Grab), white socks (?), black low heeled shoes (Valleygirl), necklaces (thrifted). This is also the first time my glasses have made an appearance..However, I managed to track down some other photos from another night out that was on my friends myspace/facebook. This means that these are never seen before photos. Hopefully this will suffice.


This outfit I wore to one of my best friend's 21st. Dress - Dotti, white dress (under) - homemade, jackets - Tightrope, tights (the bottom orange is the right colour) - Grab, socks - ?, shoes - thrifted). Looking at this I can sort of see the formula that I have been employing lately to get dressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment