Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Info Post

Via our stylish friends at Bunnyshop, we clicked over to the Kate Spade sale and were utterly amazed to see that they still sell the boxy, nylon, so-everywhere-circa-2000 Sam bag. It was the first designer bag I can ever remember being both insanely ubiquitous and highly covetable – owned by everyone from my best friend to my mom's best friend. {Also, at nearly $200, I remember thinking it was incredibly expensive. Ah, the naivete of youth...} I haven't seen one in years, and just assumed it had been retired to the "It bag" hall of fame long ago. Which, er, it probably should have been.

As a reward for indulging this l'il trip down memory lane, some lovely Kate eye candy, via Oh Happy Day. Kate recovered nicely from the Sam phenomenon, don't you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment