Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 30, 2008

Info Post





A good week so far. I just got back from Dennis and friends, went shopping for shootings and more, saw Joost again after ages! And went to Ikea with Sanne which was mucho fun. And I bought a zillion useless, but awesome items! Haha. Anyway, can't sleep right now, too much on my mind.

Above a few photos from a little eating and shopping day with Jan-Clemens Hoek, this weird and abs. funny little guy who owns some of the most amazing stores here in The Netherlands, for now at least, called L'Empresse with exclusive items from Balenciaga to Marios Schwab, Rodarte and so on. But to leave that on the side, it's just a lot of fun hanging with him.

We did lunch for a few times that day, a little photoshoot on the street and haha, oh I will miss you when youre off to Cali for a month!


Next, whats next.. actually a lot. But now is just not the time to spit them out yet, haha. Oh, I adore the new Max Mara ads, dislike the mens Lanvin show and did I mention I can't sleep as I'm missing Freeck. I feel like a little kid, dunno whats wrong. I'm too young for drama, or acting too hysteric and all, but I do.. haha.

Working on a denim story for Blend Magazine by the way, so if anyone knows any great and amazing denim pieces or designers, please let me know! Also I hope JP and Majid brought me my Lanvin glasses from Paris, not sure though.. I'm just happy theyre back!

And whatelse.. I have to work within like 5 hours, bah. For now, just hometown glory and little chocolate cookies. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment