Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 26, 2008

Info Post
I love secondhand goods. The only thing that upsets me is the fact that I always forget that 'new' secondhand shoes are not the same as 'new' new shoes and therefore it is quite likely that the glue attaching the soles to the actual shoe will break before I get to wear them. This always makes me sad because I plan outfits, put on the shoes and then they break.

I've tried superglue which didn't work but I managed to get out to the hardware store today and grab something better. I spent all morning a-glueing and I now have three 'new' pairs of shoes.

I wore the white ones this afternoon. White shoes scare me but I figure if they get a bit dirty I can always draw brogue details on them or maybe something similar to the Prada fairy bag.



I'm completely carefree today, I have no commitments for the next month and can do whatever I want... I can't wait to see what I can find to fill up my time. I found a whole bag of thrifted stuff to rework the other day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment