Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Info Post
One of my new favourite style sites is easily Garance Dore. I love how her photos are so large and clean and simply captivating. You can really grasp the feeling behind the outfit and also get a sense of the person in the portrait (which is essentially what these pictures are). All this and I can't even understand the words!!! Here are some of my favourite (recent) pictures.



As I mentioned before, I am travelling a little bit further than usual this weekend, so I won't have my computer or anything with me. I am posting this from a friend's computer but I haven't been able to upload any photos... So expect a massive photo post of my trip (which is primarily to see the Mars Volta) on Sunday/Monday. So please stick with me until then!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment