Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Info Post
I may be guilty of the last one.

I've always been a fan of Tricia from Bits and Bobbins posts on what she would buy if money were no object. I thought that I might borrow the idea and compile a short list of my own.


First, the Prada Fairy Bag. Oh how I have dreamed about you. It's the most whimsical of the 'It' bags and just altogether perfect (except for the fact that the ink runs when it comes in contact with water and it's waaaay out of my price range). However, I have sort of consoled myself with the promise that if I find a vintage white bag, I'll let myself draw on it. Not the same of course but I really like the concept and aesthetic.


These Chanel Chloe (thanks Little Parisienne) shoes as seen on the Cherry Blossom Girl. Or any three strap heels at all. I am going to the 'big' city tomorrow for a few days and I hope to find something similar while I'm there.


And finally this dress from the newly established (in online store form anyway) Nasty Gal Vintage. But sadly its already been sold.... Geese! I've always had a thing for quirky animal print garments.


0 comments:

Post a Comment