Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 16, 2008

Info Post
Exams, exams are over! Yay!

I got to wear my coat, sooner than I thought. I found an old vintage dress that I've had for ages that matched one of the colours on the inside of the coat. I love how that happens sometimes (but I'm also embarassed that my clothes are so messy that I forget what I own)!

Overall, my mood is jublilant because I've finished but also a little down because I don't feel as happy as I thought I would. I guess I've been waiting for it to happen for so long, that when it actually did it was a little disappointing.
Wearing - thrifted floral lined coat - Anglicare (the little old ladies who work there are so lovely, they put things aside for me if they think I'll like them), teal self-belted dress - thrifted (SVD), red bird brooch - thrifted, old lady pearls - (?), brown diamond tights - my friend Jess, bought them from some clearance store in England, red shoes - Target kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment