Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 27, 2008

Info Post
Paris has started.. Lanvin as the one to look out for the most, here are a few other nice ones!






Dries van Noten
Dries is dries, what can I say? So far, so good. I want to see this on vid. x






Kilgour
It's nice to find Kilgour on men.style.com, great suits, jackets and fits. What Cerruti did a few seasons ago, it's now up to Kilgour. I do hope this one will stay strong and online.









Louis Vuitton
Despite the shoes, which I almost dislike, not saying hate, the collection is really relaxed and simple, nice and complete. Drop the hats, put on the rest, go for a walk and feel amazing. It's pure luxury on a lovely cloud, haha. (Did I just wrote this, what a bullshit, haha)








Number (N)ine
The clothes are cool lalalaa, but the styling and the show, amazing! Who did this? The hairdo the wigs I should say, haha. The layering the attitude, it's fresh and really cool. Get inspired ya'll!






Veronique Branquinho
I love her style, her designs are to die for. Okay, let's not over-lalalaa. But they are, so so wearable and pretty strong and really simple. However I do still prefer het womens more, its strong and sellable aswell! Great.








Yves Saint Laurent
I still don't get it why they don't do a show, presentation, bah! There are some really nice pieces and great styles, bah.


photos: men.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment