Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Info Post
there is a small red dot directly between my eyes which is still invisible to the human eye. but i feel it. oh do i feel it.
this rupinder-zit extraordinaire better not rear its ugly head i just don't wanna deal with shitty skin right now with all my tanning efforts.

telus employees can eat my butt.

on the bright side every day is better than the last since mike got back and i can't wait for the rest of the summer cause it seems like i can't be sad with such a wonderful boy.

i do however miss my ladies. i miss isabel, i miss madamme lamarre and i miss mikey's kitty coco. if anyone has seen this beautiful grey min anywhere around ndg please steal her and call me! :(
she is too pretty to be a stray!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment