Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Info Post
Okay, the resort 2009 collections have been showed.. I didn't even blog about that! But surely I've checked them out, and so a little late, but still, here are my picks:






Isaac Mizrahi
I feel a Marni twist or something, but still.. shapes, weird colours, so soft.. very own-ish, if thats a word and haha, I like it. Or well, just these three to be exact.





Helmut Lang
Simple.. a little, fierce.. a lot! It's all about the jackets!








Marc Jacobs
I see musthaves! The glasses, the trousers, the shoes.. theres a strong mister again! Ladies, get in line or ready to, because this will be fighting. I myself set his mind on the glasses, the black ones, great! Nice shizz Marc, hehe. x






Oscar de la Renta
Oh my, I've just picked out a few coloured looks, haha. I'm in shock! But the lines, the cuts and the fabrics. And the colours, it's massive, insane, not very rockable on daily base, but still. I need to see a redhead wear this, wauw! Oscar de la Renta, gorgeous like always, one of a kindo, great pieces, must-see!






Prada
Green and black and jewelry. Simple and waaaaaay over the top. The edge, even the green, again, strong. Can't wait for the next collection! Almoooost! Theres deff. something major coming up again, you can easily tell by this already.







Proenza Schouler
Like always, strong and quite on the next stepping thing. Hot items, great shapes and still oh so wearable! Musthaves!


Note: And surely Burberry, Chanel, Dior, etc. are pretty nice aswell. But also great great styled, these are just picked for the items mostly.


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment