Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 29, 2008

Info Post
New day, new shows. And if this is the look or styles we're heading to.. I'm a really happy person next season! x











Comme des Garcons

Finally the Japanese trends jump in mainstream, or well.. not yet, but I hope they will. Skirts for men, shorts over tight jeans or treggings and what so ever more. Not that much colour, redhairdo's. OMFG! That one model, I'm in love. Oh, I am, but now a little more haha. Anyway, great collection, I'm really curious to see the H&M collection now, haha. x











Givenchy
It's me! I was wearing my leather shorts the other day, all black, oversized above, wow. I adore this look, I'm so so gonna lend shitmuch from this collection and maybe even try to copp some items myself. Givenchy is getting stronger by season, cool to see again! x





Maison Martin Margiela
Perfect for editorials or crazy parties, lovely colouring again, nude/beige and black. Sparkles all over, fun. x














Raf Simons
Best show so far, it's insane it's amazing, the shapes, the lines, the simpleness, the colours, or actually no colours, the shoes, the models, the glasses, those legs, it's delicious, it's strong and I'm in love. I can watch these looks non stop and wanna have almost every single item, not kidding. Raf, sush a genius designer! x


photos: men.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment