Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 1, 2008

Info Post



Madonna feat Pharrell Williams - Give it To Me.

OMFG, is that my my my Birkin Bag, or just the one I desp. want for years and years, haha. And and, are those my Lanvin sunnies? Damn, who is styling Pharrell these days!

Anyway, Madonna her new video 'Give it To Me', it's set to be a major hit, and I abs. can't wait to see the video! All the Givenchy and more.. it's going to be fashion all over! I wonder whats with that these days, the power that fashion is having plays such a major role at the moment. It always does, but you can see people pushing it.


Check it out, a small something with photos and the song:




UPDATE!

http://www.ohlalamag.com/en/2008/06/madonna-give-it.html

It's online, hidden, so check it out before it's taken of!






source: thebosh x youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment