Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 14, 2010

Info Post
I don't celebrate valentines day, being a scandinavian girl. However, I love the idea behind it. Not the overconsuming exploided view of love of course, but the idea that there should be a day dedicated to people you love. The reason why I haven't celebrated it before is really because I used to be a weird teenager who never got dates. So therefor I hated it, and when I finally got into an relationship, my partner despites valentines day so we can't celebrate it (I actually made him a card last year but I was afraid he'd get mad if I gave it to him, so he got it 5 months later). What I do however, each year, is wearing red! I'm cheesy like that. So here's what I've worn for the past years:

2006:

I love the ruffle-skirt from Eva!

2008:

I loved that dress, until the day I spilled butter on it and ruined it forever!

2010:

Horrible picture! and you can't even see my cute T-shirt. But It's all I've got. I love my plaid skirt!

Better post this upcoming week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment