Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 15, 2010

Info Post
Please note: the above photo is my Pickford Onesie in Eyelet, but was hiked up a bit for the photo, the actual piece does cover you completely ; )


Hello!

Before I post about the marvelous Chictopia10 conference, which I was so thankful to be a part of, I wanted to introduce my cheeky little blog contest!
Send me a photo of your bum in your favorite pair of short shorts, bloomers or tights and my favorite photo will win a custom pair of my Griffith Scalloped Shorts in Teal or Floral, your choice! I'll leave this contest running for a few weeks till I choose which pretty backside deserves a proper cover up in the form of scalloped shorts.

I realize by requesting photographs of fanny's, I'm opening myself up to a whole slew of improper snapshots to enter into my inbox, however, do save your energy if that's something you plan to do, as you'll only be laughed at.

Below are a few of my favorite derriere's belonging to ladies, Hannah Metz, Jane Heller, Ellen von Unwerth, variations on the world sleeps and others found on Flickr.
Please use these photographs as inspiration for your tasteful tush shots. The winner will be featured on my blog if she chooses.

Email your photos to:
myderriere@gmail.com

Have fun!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment