Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 12, 2010

Info Post
straw hat with ribbon (and open top for buns!)

hat with bows

grey felt hat with red ribbon

boat! with velvet ribbon and bow.

blue felt hat

Newest additions to the hat collection! Many thanks to these two phoenix vintage shops for keeping my head happy - Hollywood Regency and MacAlpines (if you stop by to hunt for your own dream hat make sure to taste one of their delicious soup/sandwich combos! your belly will thank you.)

breakingrules

Thanks for all your dress voting! I've decided on the peach dress for tomorrow (after unsuccessfully trying to squeeze into the wee black and white prom dress - you lucky lot, my gain is your gain as I'll be putting that one up on Ebay). However, I've not yet decided if I want to be "the girl wearing multiple shades of pink sneaking cookies out of her purse" at my first New York fashion week. Need to find the right coat now!

It is definitely time to retire my digital camera, though I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the strange facial warping effects that leave me looking like a not so distant relative of Jocelyn Wildenstein.  Hopefully our camera woes will be remedied shortly when we are able to afford film and developing again.

If you're planning on attending either the Chictopia10 summit or the afterparty give me a tap on the shoulder and I'll share some secret snacks out of my purse with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment