Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 15, 2010

Info Post


There comes a time in every fashionista's life where she looks at her wardrobe and says, "When on earth did I acquire enough clothing to fill eleventythousand closets?" For me, this time is now. I have *so many* adorable vintage pieces that I just can't possibly wear/store/enjoy, and I've decided it's time to pare down.

And so: Proper Topper has been delightfully kind enough to offer their adorable Georgetown store for a one weekend only Spinach Vintage Pop-Up Shop, Sat.-Sun. Feb 27-28. There will be dresses! And coats! And purses! And jackets! And some cute little housewares and such! And they will all be priced very, very low ($20ish for dresses, $10 for bags, $30 for coats... frankly, I don't have the space to bring it home again. So I'm not kidding when I say: Everything. Must. Go!)

I'll be around all weekend to offer advice, styling tips and make sure all my cute '60s dresses go to happy, fashion-loving homes. We'll also be having champagne on Sat. from 11-3, and will also be keeping a stash of good stuff to put out just on Sunday, so you don't have to worry about missing all the best finds if you can't come before then.

Stay tuned for some item previews over the next two weeks. Hope you can make it!

*Although I certainly understand if those of you not in the D.C. area need to send your regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment