Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 27, 2010

Info Post
We've been back from Los Angeles since Tuesday night but I've been on the verge of getting sick all week (and still am) so it's taken me a few days to get film developed... I finally got out of the house, so now I can share photos from our trip!

My favorite part of visiting Southern California was stopping at Hearst Castle... ahhhh - I want to go back right now! Actually, I want to move in!!!!!!!



We took Tour 2 - and I snapped about a zillion digital photos that I will definitely share - but in keeping with the Lomo adventure series, here all the film photos from the day!





california lyfe stylez



. . .









. . .

Celestial Suite

Celestial Suite

Celestial Suite

And by far, hands down - the very best room in the house - the Celestial Suite .... 360° of those glowing windows - no camera could possibly capture the amount of warmth and just plain old dreaminess of that room. I died. Really and truly.


Okay, more to come! Fore sure you'll be sick of Hearst Castle when I'm through with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment