Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 26, 2010

Info Post


I just can't believe that tomorrow is my last day here in Selbyville with Quincy and Jonny! The four of us have just been having so much fun, and I really think that spending this much time with Quincy has cemented the fact that we were meant to be friends! Blogger meetups are such a strange thing, and can be so nerve wracking that it's hard to really let go and be yourself around a person, but after this week of shopping and movie watching and blog talking and sight seeing I really think of Quincy not so much as Q's Daydream, but really as just Quincy! (And I like her even more!)


outfit details:
On Quincy:
Vintage pink dress: from me!
Belt, Purse & Hat: Vintage thrifted
Shoes: Payless!!!
Cardigan: Forever 21

On Me:
Vintage burnt orange dress with perfect buttons: Quincy's!
Belt & Purse: Thrifted vintage
Cardigan & Shoes: Gifts from Quincy
Socks: From the swap I did with Brianne


Since my last post we've been getting up to loads of fun things, and eating so much good food! Our evening Office marathons have quickly grown into a tradition, and we've been indulging in our inner lush-es and drinking wine and rhum and cokes almost nightly!
Tonight was especially great because we all went out for a really great dinner at The Globe in Berlin! We all got our fix of Maryland seafood, and the chocolate silk pie was just about as close to heaven as I think I'll ever get! And what really made the whole thing even greater was the fact that they play old Charlie Chaplin silents on a big projector screen and we were sitting right next to it!



I haven't been able to stop giggling with Quincy these past couple of days and I'm actually so, so sad that tomorrow is our last day here! This morning she let me raid her closet and I picked out this fantastic dress because I fell in love with the buttons on it! Those shoes are the ones she picked out for me for my birthday in November, and that cardigan is also a gift from her, so really I'm all decked out in Q's Daydream yet again! And I just remembered that those vintage socks are from the swap I did with Brianne way back!

Quincy wore that pink dress I found at my favourite vintage shop in Montreal. It's the one I wore on my birthday, but I've since hemmed it and it just looks so much better on her I think I might just give it to her! And her little t-strap wedges are nearly too good to be true aren't they?


Anyhow, this old abandoned house was on our way to the restaurant we ate at and we couldn't resist doing a photoshoot in front of it. It really was so windy and cold but we were so giddy and excited to have a partner in crime that it really didn't even feel so bad! Doing blogposts with someone else is so much more fun and somehow comforting when it comes to standing in front of creepy-falling-apart-old-houses!
We have another really exciting day tomorrow, and another really fun blogpost planned, so I'll leave you with these photos and all my ramblings now, and get back to olympic-watching and wine drinking and giggling with my wonderful new friend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment