Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 12, 2010

Info Post
Working at home can kind of make you crazy. It was nice when Alice and I lived together - periodic human interaction in between sewing and photos and joint post office trips. But, when one is doing said things solo, it's not always so fun. So, today I woke up and I thought, I'm going to take myself out to breakfast. So I gussied myself up, and putzed about and before I knew it- breakfast was lunch and then I decided, going out to eat by ones own self isn't so much fun.

updates


So, I thought - well I'll snap some photos... and in the time it took me to build my tripod (aka stool/multiple boxes and a piece of styrofoam setup) I knocked over a cup of coffee and stepped on a few other things. So I do suppose that I better stay home and clean up this mess.

Well, anyway - whilst I'm cleaning (aka eating rocky road ice cream and watching lost on netflix) ... you should check out the fully stocked etsy shop. This dress was supposed to make its way there today, but I think I'm going to hold onto it - just for a little while. Even though it's a size too big and I'm pinching it a bit in the back to make it look right!

bluedress


(but if you realllllly love it, let me know - and i'll list it sooner!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment