Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 18, 2010

Info Post
My lovely model and darling friend, Hannah Metz and I


A few photos to share with you from the Chictopia Social Influence Summit! During my speech, I spoke about how writing a blog and having an etsy shop had really encouraged me to start my first collection, thanks to the kind words I received from readers and buyers unremittingly, and I want to repeat it here too. When I first started writing a blog, I had no idea that there was such a supportive community surrounding it, and I feel really lucky to be a part of this, what seems to be an unstoppable surge of internet networking and friend-making. You all are so lovely, and I'm continually inspired by you. So, thank you.
xox

My other gorgeous lady models: sister, Samantha and friend, Janelle Haskin.

photos courtesy of: for a delicate few & chictopia
sultry eyes hannah and farmer friend, landon.
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment