Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, June 22, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket
I realize that it's probably totally inappropriate for me to gush about my relationship on my blog, and I don't expect anyone to be particularly excited about this, but today was Mike and I's second anniversary and I'm really quite excited about it! Without boring you with details about how wonderful everything is, I really would like to express what a wonderful boy I've got!
Photobucket
He deserves a whole bunch of credit for being so great, and always coming up with such wonderful things for us to do! He's usually the one who takes all of my outfit photos and his pretty little face is rarely featured here, so I thought I'd show some pictures of us over the last two years.
Photobucket
This is probably so irrelevant to most people, but the Johnny Cash & June Carter song "Jackson" has always been our song, and we've always said we would dance to it at our wedding some day, so I chose a lyric from that song as the title for this post. I don't know why it's our song really, since the lyrics are so far from applicable, but it really just reminds me of him everytime I hear it, and it's also my ringtone when he calls.
Photobucket
Well, now that most of you have probably just about lost your lunch over this post, I'll call it quits and hope I haven't lost the respect of my blogger pals for being a gushy girlfriend!
Tomorrow evening we take off for Ottawa to eat at Big Daddy's Crab Shack and Oyster Bar in Ottawa. We'll be sleeping at my cousin Kelly's house and then it's All Aboard the Wakefield Express bright and early Wednesday morning. I've got my outfit all picked out and I just can't wait to show you all!
Photobucket

I hope you're all enjoying your second day of summer! Me and Stef, my best friend of 10 years and roommate (until next Wednesday) went for our first jog of the summer tonight, and I feel great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment