Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 26, 2009

Info Post
i've received a few emails and comments regarding my make-up application so i thought i would share with you two make-up looks and their steps! long ago in a life before i was a make-up artist and would occasionally instruct people (in the flesh and online) how to apply their own make-up. please feel free to ask any questions regarding your own beauty regime and i will do my best to scrape my memory for answers. 

step 1: naked face! applied evan healy's blue chamomile day moisturizer (heavenly, her whole line is perfect!) then bare minerals powder foundation and brushed my lips with my toothbrush to remove dry skin.
step 2. applied intense red lipstick by make up for ever and used an angle brush (from my paint set, hehe) to dust a light gold shadow at the lash line and beneath corners of my eyes.
step 3. all done! 
look 2!
step 1. applying nars orgasm on the apples of my cheeks in little circular motions. 
step 2. using my dodgy angle brush again to apply a dark brown shadow at my lash line and winging it out a bit so i know where to go with the liquid liner. 
step 3. applied liquid liner starting at the center of my lash line and working out very lightly! i prefer to use a watercolour style liquid liner (where you add the water yourself and apply with a wee brush). next, curling lashes! 
step 4. a sneaky trick to lip enhancement! highlight your pout with a white eyeliner. just a little though so as not to look like a milk advert. 
step 5. another lip tip! shadow your cupids bow very lightly with a pale brown liner or eye shadow.

naked day

0 comments:

Post a Comment