Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 19, 2009

Info Post
I try to block out as much as I can about my junior high memories. I'll skip the particulars because I'm sure we've all had similar experiences... But, there is one thing I remember about my 8th grade biology class that's always haunted me. I don't even remember my teacher's name (which worries me as my memory is slowly starting to slip at the old age of 22...) But he told us about one summer in New England where it rained every. single. day. He said there was not one day of sunshine the entire summer vacation and that thought has always made me so sad. Summers here are usually a mix of heat waves and afternoon thunder storms but I'm starting to think that wives tale is about to come true this summer.

For real Mama Nature, what's going on here? I'm about to build a boat and float off to sunnier places if this keeps up!

Anyway, I thought I'd share some photos that my dear ol pal Jeff took in March (or at least I think it was March). I think I was feeling particularly inspired by this lovely lady and this is what turned up!

. . .

Black and Tan Fantasy

. . .

Black and Tan Fantasy

0 comments:

Post a Comment