Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, June 19, 2009

Info Post


So, I'm having one of those uber-busy weeks, not the least of which is that it was my birthday yesterday, which I spent hanging out with Michael Kors (really!) and navigating the shopping mall in search of presents. For myself. From myself.

Tonight (birthday part 2!), I'm catching a screening of "The September Issue" -- starring Vogue magazine! -- and maybe throwing back some grog at a pirate-themed restaurant.

And in between, the FW team is hosting a fashion chat! Today at noon, we'll be talking about how to pull of summer style (and not look sticky and sweaty), dishing on Michael Kors and helping you wrangle your wardrobes. Oh, and giving away free beauty swag. Come visit! (Or, if you miss us live, you can read the whole transcript post-chat.)

I'll recap my birthday finds next week... Let's just say the current 75 percent off sales did me proud!

0 comments:

Post a Comment