Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

I've had to repeat to myself that this is my last week of insanity about a hundred times a day to keep from going completely coo-coo!
The amount of work-work and school-work which has piled up in the last two days barely seems feasible in just one little week!
Luckily though, I have just about the swellest guy a gal could have and, seeing how stressed out I've been, he opted to show me what he had planned for our second anniversary next Tuesday, and boy oh boy he's outdone himself yet again!
Photobucket
All Aboard the Wakefield Steam Engine! The very last Steam Train in existence in Canada runs along a little track through the Gatineau mountains just outside of Ottawa. The train ride includes coffee and breakfast and you get your own private little cart with a window! The train ride is an hour and a half each way and lets you off in the historic town of Wakefield to explore for two hours before heading back to the station!
I spent my day trying to figure out what I'll wear for the occasion! For some reason I'm feeling totally inspired by those dark Lula girls from two issues ago, and I think I might do something like that. Then again, I'm saying that now, there's a good chance my mind will have changed about 16 times from now till next Tuesday and I might end up in some pastel floral print frilliness instead!
Photobucket
Needless to say this will merit an outfit post and a really great write up! Thank God for Mike, because I swear I'd have pulled all my hair out by now and then I might wind up being featured as one of those Vaudeville Freaks Jessica just wrote about in her fantastic new blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment