Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Info Post
georgia peach
picnic in the park
I just got home from writing the first of my two finals and am so relieved at how well it went I wanted to reward myself. Since it's cold and rainy and I'm just not in the mood to leave my house right now I figured I'd make it an online retail sort of reward! I'm so pleased with the results it yielded I can't quite express my giddyness! This perfect little peach number and the wonderful little picnic basket style purse will be perfect for the summer and picnicking in parks or by waterfalls! Both are from Chicken Candy Dinner on Etsy and I think I might wear them all summer long!


Now I'm off to escape into Nancy Mitford's Highland Fling and possibly drift off on the couch! Sigh!

Also, for those of you who haven't already heard about this (I know I hadn't), Shayla at The Mysterious Life of the Metropolitan Housewife is hosting a lovely vintage hair related giveaway which ends June 30th! go and check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment