Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, June 14, 2009

Info Post
OKay, first and most important. TODAY: New England folks ... MASS MARKET!

Yes, it's that time of year for records, hand-mades and old wares (mine specifically!) Here's all the info you need to get yourself there! So put on your slickers and brave the rain drops and come buy my junk!!

Sunday JUNE 14th, 2009
11am - 6pm
Massachusetts College of Art, Pozen Center
621 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA
All Ages $1.00 Admission Fee

I'm not going to be taking anything too nice with me, and I think I'll be doing $5 for each item or 5 for $20! I also have a lot of antique and vintage stuff to part with too ... so please do come!

Perfect lil dress


That being said, I may/may not be wearing that dress today. It's a lil 40's number I found on the internet and it fits so perfectly it makes me want to cry tears of happiness!! Creamy cotton pintucks, gingham and pockets!!!! there's two adorable little buttons in the back too ... gosh, Imma stop gushing and get my last minute things together for today.

But, stop by! Or tell your pals to stop by! And have them bring their pals too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment