Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, June 18, 2009

Info Post
oldies taken 04/05 (before i got my boobies - a joke, just so we're clear.)

OK friends, i need your help. what would you like to see in this blog? initially i had started it as a companion to hannahandlandon.com a glimpse into our lives when we are not rolling around our home in scandalous attire or stomping our through the outdoors. but i'm afraid i've not done a very good job of that and have really only re-posted pictures (or those of a similar nature) from the website onto here and left out all the filler stuff that happens in our life. so here is where you may direct me. ask me questions! i don't believe i've ever shared in too much detail what i do during the daytime hours (besides feeding myself copious amounts of string cheese and watching lost). I have tried to convince landon to write little things here and there but he, alas, is much more comfortable behind the camera and i imagine that will continue to be his contribution as the landon of hannahandlandon (though i am quite happy to tell you all about him should you like to know!) tell me what you'd like to see here and i will do my best to make it happen! more kitten movies? more pre-raphaelite paintings? more inspiring photos from yesteryear (i can toss in some newbies too though the rest of blogger seems to have taken care of that for me)! i will start by telling you that i grew up in ottawa (ontario) memorizing Shakespeare's famous female roles alone in my attic bedroom, swooning over the tumultuous lovelives of 19th century artists, ragging my hair and walking tip toe on my point shoes (a dancer of 12 years though i was never great except for on stage) and then going to all night dance parties, dying my bangs pink, wearing plastic jewelry up to my elbows, talking about jesus and then singing along to chris carrabba, wearing cat-eye glasses, joining makeoutclub and lipstickandcigarettes and dreaming of the west coast. moved to the westcoast, went to missionary school, was ushered out of Morocco by secret police, spent the remainder of missionary days happily beveraged on a beach in Spain, left missions, engaged in the jovial Vancouver nightlife, then met landon. lived in a happy house with best friend, brother and landon, got engaged, travelled abroad with brother, married landon of the USA on a beach named after a relative (unbeknownst to us at the time). returned to Canada to visit family, got stuck in Canada for seven months, was reunited with my new husband, lived happily ever after (and documented all of it online! hehe). i don't know what you can ask me now that i've shared allllll! sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment