Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Info Post
Yesterday when I got home from Göteborg I found Toulouse lifeless in his aquarium. He hadn't been feeling well for a while, he didn't even eat his little pills of fish-food the week before. It's sad to be alone in the apartment, but I knew he would die, and I think it was good for him that he did in a way.

Today I arranged a small funeral by the canal. I made Toulouse a little coffin and pushed it out in the water. I don't know anything about fish religion, and since I'm not religious myself I just mixed a few religious traditions for the ceremony. Today just happened to be the first day of snow as well, which seemed to suit the occasion . I filmed the funeral for my sister since Toulouse was very dear to her as well.



I promise to write about something less depressing this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment