Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Info Post





Last Friday I flew to Stockholm - my very first time ever - to be part of the Marc O'Polo Casual Friday Party. The team asked me and Jessica from Les Mads to attend the event; style a couple of people and have a small speech on stage - in which I mentioned how much I like the city so far and that it's my very first time being in Copenhagen, oeps I mean Stockholm - that I will not continue talking about, if you now understand why, ha.

Either way, knowing Marc O'Polo as a brand for only a tiny bit, I can now say they seriously have some really nice items. And the store - which is a must-visit, so if you are in Stockholm make sure drop by some time on Biblioteksgatan 11 to be precise - holds really good and strong pieces. For example yhey have lovely denim/jeans, but seriously good knitwear, long sweaters and cardigans and wow leather jackets and some nice nice bags to add. It's one of those brands that holds the whole picture, so you can easily get your hands on a few nice items e voila. / See the sweater I'm wearing for example, nice right!









Special thanks to the entire team, from Berlin to Stockholm. I really had a great time, even though it was a speedy-visit and I didn't really see anything from Stockholm - which means I have to come back - it surely made my week and I can't wait for a Marc O'Polo Store to open here in Amsterdam!

Oh, and please visit my lovely friend Jessica from Les Mads to see her post and website. Better run for the Thalys now, new projects are on their way! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment