Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Info Post

4556224083_d1d141c5d0_b



4574721779_17c43fecc2_o



4556918428_ebeb86e923_o

photos :: sixtariis



I'm bound for a Mexican adventure in a few short days!
My boyfriend and I will be visiting Mexico City for a few nights before taking a small plane to Oaxaca then driving through the cloudy mountains towards our little beach bungalow in San Agustinillo. Have any of you ever been!?


I'm especially looking forward to visiting the local markets as they prepare for Day of the Dead, sipping on Tejate in the cafes of colonial Oaxaca, and escaping NYC for a little while; all while foolishly attempting to speak more Spanish than I know, of course.
If any of you have any recommendations as far as places to stay, places to eat and even little towns to stop off at during our 6 hour drive from Oaxaca to the beach on rt. 175, please feel free to comment here or email me!
Do any of you have exciting trips coming up?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment