Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, October 21, 2010

Info Post
. . . Simple 40s dresses . . .

I bought this dress at the flea market a few months ago and it's totally perfect to me. It's so simple but the construction details are what really get me. I wish I could find more like this...

IMG_0632


. . . October curtain light . . .

One thing I really miss about Fall and living in Boston was that the prettiest light used to sneak in through the curtains in the mornings in my old apartment.. it's not quite as nice in San Francisco, but it's something.

IMG_0658


. . . Floral Cigarette Cards . . .

I bought a a bunch of 30s/40s era cards on ebay a while back to tuck into etsy packages and I couldn't help but make myself a little collection for keeps. They came mailed in these clear plastic sheets, almost like for baseball cards - except they fit the cigarette cards perfectly and I get obsessive over rearranging the way that the cards are tucked into each page. I wish that these were bigger so I could frame them and put them all over the house!

IMG_0435

Flower cigarette cards

IMG_0426


. . . Horticulture Prints . . .

But, one thing I do have to hang around the house are these nice gigantic rose prints I bought a few weeks ago at the flea market. I thought they were $20 each, but oh no.. It was $20 for a set of 6! One of my happiest flea finds! Here I have 5 of them lined up on the wall, but I've since spread them throughout the apartment.

IMG_0218

IMG_0698

0 comments:

Post a Comment