Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 18, 2010

Info Post
Promise me that we'll keep on partying

handsome mandon

oops 2

leaf party

28
(A picture of Liam and I taken in the same spot when we were just little chickens.)

Last weekend Landon, my brother Liam, his girlfriend Ali and I drove up to join my Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Grandma and their significant others at our favourite home away from home in Chelsea to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving. I don't think the weekend could have been any more perfect than it was! We ate glorious amounts of delicious and lovingly prepared food (including our fill of montreal bagels), played settlers of catan, dug up an old row boat and found a raft while on our maiden voyage, made a "mystical fire" and ran around a lot (or rather, Liam and Landon ran around a lot and I hopped a bit and kicked dry leaves). Fortunately, Landon and his new best friend phone were there to document the whole thing in motion (baaaahahahaha).

I hope all my Canadian pals had an equally delicious and sun-filled weekend with friends and family!

To get you in the mood for this months next holiday I made my first halloween mix (mostly vampire themed) stay tuned for monster mix next (no monster mash)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment