Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Info Post
Fall has finally settled into San Francisco.. at least I think this is Fall? I don't know, living on the West Coast this past year has totally messed my internal clock up. Either way, I'm feeling pretty uninspired by clothing lately. Instead of worrying about dresses and blouses and shoes and bags I've been thinking about my apartment and finding myself a little more interested in interior photos then usual..

A friend of mine forwarded this article to me and I've been thinking about it ever since. That first image is just amazing right?! Then I saw the photos from this Vogue Spain spread and the two seemed to fit so perfectly together. I sort of wish I could photoshop the model out of the pictures because the rooms are so pretty all on their own.







0 comments:

Post a Comment