Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Info Post
I was planning on keeping things around here sleepy until after October 31st was over and done with.. I'm sort of a holiday grinch ... not because I don't like them - but, I think my expectations are always too high and unless I plan in advance, the day usually turns into a total bust. And well, I'm lazy... so advance preparation neverrrr happens.

Halloween this year has been no different - I wasn't planning on celebrating in any way shape or form, except for my binge eating of fun sized assorted candy last week ... and having Westley wear a bow tie around town.

littlest gentleman


But, then I was listening to The Caretaker on repeat and the idea of dressing up and getting out of the house didn't seem so bad. My boyfriend would play False Memory Syndrome and I always referred to it as ghost music. I really love it. It reminds me of empty ballrooms in abandoned mansions and all that kind of spooky stuff. So, it's been perfect for today.

IMG_1013


I bought this floor length 30s chiffon dress at the flea market a few months ago and it seemed like tonight would be the best excuse to wear it. Some sort of old 30s Hollywood fancy ghost lady of sorts? I have no ideaaaaa but it's Halloween and I think that means anything goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment