Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Info Post









. . .



We're moving to NY this summer. Which is crazy to think about. We'll be leaving SF at the end of May, and then bunkering down in MA until we find our dream apartment in Brooklyn. (which basically means anything other then an over-priced crack den. Maybe tin ceilings, good natural light, and a claw foot tub if the apartment universe realllllly loves us)

I've been half excited / half terrified about everything since I found out it was happening for real - but these photos of Siri in Brooklyn are making me a little more excited. There's something very New York about them - which I know is a funny thing to say, because I can't exactly explain what I mean ... but. They're good. Really good. And I hope our apartment will be half as pretty as this one.

(Siri + Bows and Bandits + Kathi Reckendorfer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment