Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 22, 2011

Info Post



We drove up the coast from L.A. to visit our friends in Santa Cruz and Monterey for the weekend, so of course we had to stop in and surprise Bob Gamber at Vinyl Revolution and pick up a few new records. When we walked in he held up an old Rolling Stone magazine, apparently someone just came in and sold him a bunch of mint-condition issues of the magazine, and two of them just so happened to be issues I was in! It never gets any less bazaar (and totally awesome) to see your face in Rolling Stone, it's like those childhood proclamations kids make; " I want to be a fireman, ride a unicorn, make a magic flying cape out of a bath towel, and be in Rolling Stone magazine." My mother was good friends with Bob and started bringing me to the record shop I was about six or seven. If you are ever in the Monterey Bay area I highly recommend stopping Vinyl Rev on Lighthouse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment