Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, April 17, 2011

Info Post





You know what's really gross and unusually unsettling to look at? Dark brown hair with blonde roots, also known as me this morning. I love the color but I was not at all prepared for how fast my roots would grow in, and the amount of up-keep involved before starting to sprout a Pepé Le Pew status skunk streak. It's just so wrong, I love a natural fade (ombre if you will) from darker roots to lighter tips, but the reverse is just wrong. I've been online researching how to get the color out, and I've gotten way more into the horror stories on the Amazon customer review pages for Color Oops color remover, they are oddly witty and hilarious, and we've all had ghastly hair tragedies in our lives to relate with, haven't we? Here's a snippet of one of my favorites:
"If possible, I'd like to implore the makers of Color Oops. to branch out: Marriage Oops, I Ate The Whole Box Of Fudge When My Period Started Oops, I Looked Away For Two Seconds To Snarl At My Kids And Nailed The Bumper Of The Mercedes In Front Of Me Whose Driver Turned Out To Be A Lawyer Oops. There's an untapped market here, I'm sure of it."

Sold Design Lab has sent over a few different pairs of pull on jeans over the past year, and I now I sware by them, they are the miracle jean because; 1. they make you look skinnier, which is never a bad thing, and 2. they don't stretch out and get all droopy in wrong places--success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment