Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 18, 2011

Info Post

Below: Found these Prada S2011 Espadrilles in my size! So should I or should I not?


Prada Spring Summer 2011 Espadrilles Brogues: Should I or Should I not?

I finally spotted these in my size... (the mens version in tobacco brown colour!). But the question is, after seeing the thicker soles with a orange colour band on the sole of the women's version, do I still get the mens? That strip of orange colour makes the shoe pop even more... the thicker sole is also much more funky. However, sizing is an issue when getting the women's version... since it is cut narrow and the possibility of fitting into or getting one in my size is still questionable. So do I go for the men's version, readily available to me now (compromised on the much preferred Women's version) or try my luck for the version I truly love?

There's also a final worry that these shoes might become irrelevant after SS2011... too many people own and worn them. Not a good thing since these are pricey shoes!

Dilemma, dilemma... decisions, decisions:-)

(PS, both men and women's version are of the same price)

Source: Prada

0 comments:

Post a Comment