Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, April 29, 2011

Info Post














I found the pictures from my last birthday! I though they were long-lost!
Kelly planned this whole amazing Birthday for me, and Dingo was so sweet and drove us. We met up with Hillary and went to dinner, and afterward we went to The Key Club to see Steel Panther, and the show was so hilarious, so much fun! I was so excited when I found out my pal Gavin was also there that night! We all ended up going on stage and Kelly and Gavin sang with the band, they are both such talented singers! And at the end, Joey Fatone came on stage too, my expression in that last photo really says it all in its shock and awe: BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! I felt really present and loved, and definitely blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment