Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Info Post

Photo31_7



Photo29_9



Photo27_11



Ladies and Gents,


I'm so happy to announce that I'll be hosting another pre-order for this heavenly slip dress from my current Spring2011 collection! The Shimmer Slip Dress is super stunning in person; I wish my photos above could do it justice. (photos below are from the amazing, Jose Villa!)


This piece is handmade with ornate crystals, a delightfully stretchy matte silk and scrumptious bows. The straps are fully adjustable for a flexible and comfortable fit.


I'm currently taking orders for this piece at a reduced rate! Choose from, black, ivory or nude (pictured), or if you have a color in mind that you'd like to propose, I'd love to hear it!


Available in sizes 0-8. A size chart is available in the listing.

~click link below to view and purchase~

x




5




12




0 comments:

Post a Comment