Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, April 25, 2011

Info Post
shop goods at landon's studio

shop goods at landon's studio


shop goods at landon's studio

shop goods at landon's studio


The other day I took a small stash of shop goods over to Landon's studio to photograph them with his current projects. You can find all of these items (and sadly only a handful more) in the shop. I'm afraid I've been terribly neglectful of etsy as once again we have all of our collection spoken for as our next pop-up draws near. I'm very pleased to announce that we're having a second pop-up shop, this time in New York! It's a one night only affair hosted by the lovely folks at Seychelles. You're welcome to RSVP here for a night of cocktails, shoes, lingerie and vintage clothing galore (please don't be shy about introducing yourselves should you come, I very much enjoy meeting folks that read this blog)!

Click through for more shop preview pics and a new mix.

Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment