Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Info Post



The past few months have involved constant travel, I'm finally sitting on my own couch again, but I can't start watching the hundreds of crap-television shows I recorded because I'm buried under a pile of tax return junk. Luckily I have people to help me keep these things organized: they gave me a big box and my only job was to put my receipts in it to deliver to my accountant. Simple enough, unless you're me. In addition to the receipts, notes, and airline tickets, I also found a button to one of my coats, two different nose rings, some Zig-Zags, an abnormally large Band-Aid, three photo-booth strips, a dried up leaf (I have no idea about that one), stacks of business cards, some free Starbucks drink vouchers, at least ten different gift cards, a coupon for a free Minx mani-pedi, some broken sea shells, and a tarot card. Any deductions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment