Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Info Post
If you've followed me for a long time, you've probably noticed that I've started to wear a lot of pink. This is not only because I like the color, but mainly because I realized how much self-hatered is connected to the color within the female community.
Often femenism is associated with women acting like men, which is bizarre to me. Femininity is looked down on as if it was something silly, instead of being taken seriously the way it deserves. The big issue is not that genders are being divided in different categories, the problem is that one of the categories is not as much worth as the other. That's why I wear pink a lot these days, to sympathize with a social code that still isn't being taken seriously.

This is what I wore for an important presentation this week:




Blouse: ellos.se
Cardigan: gift
Skirt: vintage
tights: h&m
shoes: ellos.se

0 comments:

Post a Comment