Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, March 31, 2011

Info Post



A few snippets of what I've been up to since you last heard from me. Just like I fell for London I am slowly but surely starting to love the Twin Cities. The big thaw and a great job are helping that along quite nicely.

I've been checking in on things and am pleased to see that many of you are visiting and re-visiting this blog, and I thank you so much for continuing to read my rambles. I've been a bit back-and-forth about keeping it up - we all go through these phases don't we? For the moment I've chosen to carry on and share some lovely bits I have discovered since my move to Minneapolis. You can discover the city right along with me. Keep checking back won't you? And if there's something you'd like to see more (or less) of around here, don't be bashful. I would be delighted to hear from you!










0 comments:

Post a Comment