Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, March 14, 2011

Info Post
This time of year is always hard for me, reading blogs from warmer places where girls are chirping about going outside without tights, and nice sunny warm weather, while Montreal is still getting snowstorms and the ground is a treacherous icy deathtrap....
But daylight savings time came as a bit of a boost this year, longer days accompanied by the occasional melting icicle and the possibility of opening your bedroom window a crack (although it may require piling an extra blanket on your bed) are infusing me with just enough hope for Spring that I managed to drag an ounce of inspiration out of it. So in the name of keeping my spirits high, I'm going to post a couple of dream outfits I've come up with for this Spring/Summer season....enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



(I have to go back into my folder and find the links to all these items, but they're a comin'!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment